Bobi Wine’s social media handlers were yesterday forced to pull down posts after critics bashed them for using South African political rally pictures to inflate their campaign numbers.
After campaigns in Oyam and Apac, Bobi Wine’s Facebook page posted a photo of Julius Malema’s manifesto launch in South Africa and captioned it “Thank You Oyam, Thank you Apac, Thank you Uganda, We are removing a dictator. Next Stop Lira”.
The pro government bloggers exposed them which forced Bobi Wine’s team to delete the pictures.
The Kyadondo East legislator started his presidential campaigns in Northern Uganda but has been defying security operatives on SOPs.
President Museveni has been observing SOPs but his campaign team has been defying the SOPs too.
Electoral Commission EC chairperson, Justice Simon Byabakama announced January 14, 2021 as the date for presidential elections.
Eleven candidates were nominated and are are in campaigns to convince Ugandans to vote for them. Candidates are;
1. Nancy Kalembe (Independent)
2. Joseph Kabuleta (Independent)
3. John Katumba (Independent)
4. Willy Mayambala (Independent)
5. Robert Kyagulanyi Ssentamu (National Unity Platform)
6. Yoweri Museveni (NRM)
7. Nobert Mao (Democratic Party)
8. Patrick Amuriat (Forum for Democratic Change)
9. Lt Gen (Rtd) Henry Tumukunde (Independent- under the Renewed Uganda Platform)
10. Maj Gen Mugisha Muntu (Alliance for National Transformation)
11. Fred Mwesigye (Independent)
Lee Ray is a qualified journalist dedicated to inform and update you with News, Gossip, Entertainment, Showbiz and Music!