Famous events promoter Abbey Musinguzi aka Abitex has finally sued singer Alien Skin. He said he wants his money worth UGX71 Millions in just one week.
Alien Skin and Abitex started working together when the singer was slapped by a fellow Pallaso.
Having had some issues with Pallaso, Abitex is used the opportunity to punish him and that was staging Alien Skin’s concert on the same date as his.
After having one of the successful concerts at Freedom city and breaking records, Alien Skin went ahead to want to deal with Abitex on the Nkwacho festival.
It was an idea of Alien Skin even before the sitya danger concert. They agreed on the money and conditions but in the middle of their work they came to a disagreement.
Alien Skin immediately called off the Nkwacho festival leaving Abitex in losses. However it looks like Abitex isn’t ready for any losses.
He has sued Alien Skin and asked for all the money he had put in with this breakdown of everything.
“Abtex demands 71,500,000 being a sum for the loses and damages sustained as a result of cancelling Nkwakyo Festival.
- UgShs 10,000,000 (Uganda Shillings Ten Million) paid Deposit for the show.
- UgShs 20,000,000 (Uganda Shillings Twenty Million) paid for Venue
- UgShs 2,500,000 (Uganda Shillings Two Million Five Hundred Thousand) paid to Galaxy FM for ads.
- UgShs 6,000,000 (Uganda Shillings Six Million) paid for Banners.
- UgShs 2,000,000 (Uganda Shillings Two Million) paid for Audio and Video Adverts
- UgShs 15,000,000 (Uganda Shillings Fifteen Million) paid for Public Address System.
- UgShs 16,000,0000 (Uganda Shillings Sixteen Million) paid for Other Media,” Abitex