The Office of the Academic Registrar has released lists of graduands for the 70th Graduation Ceremony of Makerere University.
The Ceremony will be held from Tuesday 14th to Friday 17th January 2020. The Schedule for the four-day ceremony will run as follows;
DATE: TUESDAY, 14TH JANUARY, 2020
• College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
• College of Natural Sciences
• College of Education and External Studies
• College of Health Sciences
DATE: WEDNESDAY, 15TH JANUARY, 2020
• College of Business and Management Sciences
• College of Computing and Information Sciences
• College of Veterinary Medicine, Animal Resources and Bio-security
DATE: THURSDAY, 16TH JANUARY, 2020
• Makerere University Business School
DATE: FRIDAY, 17TH JANUARY, 2020
• College of Engineering, Design, Art and Technology
• College of Humanities and Social Sciences
• School of Law
A total of 13,509 graduands (50.5% female and 49.5% male) will be conferred upon degrees and awarded diplomas during the four-day ceremony at the Freedom Square. A total of 420 Graduands obtained a Cummulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) above 4.40 hence attaining First Class Degrees. The best student in the Humanities was Ms. Namukose Rita who obtained a CGPA of 4.92 in the Bachelor of International Business of Makerere University Business School, while Ms. Namayengo Sarah topped the Sciences with a CGPA of 4.83 in the Bachelor of Conservation Forestry and Product Technology of Makerere University.
Click on the links below to see the detailed Graduation Lists by College as well as the First Class Lists:
Lee Ray is a qualified journalist dedicated to inform and update you with News, Gossip, Entertainment, Showbiz and Music!